A World-Changing Company
Palantir transforms the way the world’s most important institutions use data to solve their toughest problems. We have helped European authorities shut down child pornography rings, US special operations fight terrorist networks, hedge funds prevent insider trading, and biomedical researchers search for the next life-saving therapy. Are you ready to commit yourself to the tough, rewarding job of scaling Silicon Valley’s most mission-driven company through hypergrowth?
What We Do
Palantir has limitless opportunities for growth; our team exists to remove all obstacles to that growth. We analyze these obstacles, solve them, and ensure that they don’t happen again.
We work with leaders across the company on an unmatched diversity of problems. We might be working with engineers to prioritize product features for billion-dollar deployments one month, helping business leaders think through realigning our organizational structure the following, and directly supporting customers as they analyze data using Palantir’s software the next. No two days are the same.
What You Will Experience
You will be responsible for leading entire projects and owning their outcomes from start to finish. You will need to be innovative, self-motivated, collaborative, and capable of dealing with complex interpersonal dynamics. You will need to bring your qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to the fore as you drive outcomes within Palantir’s contrarian culture. We’re not looking for strategists who just want to make PPTs. Strategy is important but means nothing without execution.
You will be a part of a team of talented individuals who are just as passionate about supporting one another as they are about Palantir’s mission. We operate in a high accountability, high expectation environment where the goal is always to produce the best solution. Honesty and willingness to accept and respond to feedback are critical.
- Take ownership of tackling some of the most challenging problems facing Palantir and our customers.
- Work across teams to engage project partners, deeply understand problems, and use data to drive outcomes.
- Diagnose complex problems and develop compelling, data-driven recommendations.
- Relentlessly and swiftly execute on those recommendations until you’ve achieved the desired outcome.
- Take care of your teammates.
- Dedicate time for reflection and continual self-improvement.
What We Value
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a role that requires rigorous data analytics and outcome ownership.
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- Ability to grow and execute on both tactical details and the big picture.
- At least one year work experience.
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead, and follow.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.