Business Operations Associate, Global SMB at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a business operations associate to support the rapid growth of our global SMB business. You'll be a core member of a cross-functional team and also interface across the company’s product and go-to-market functions to maintain and update key dashboards, ensure that our team has the data needed to make strategic decisions, and assist in internal and customer-facing communications. The impact and outcome of your work will support the Braze SMB team in achieving its market leadership goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define critical KPIs, metrics and dashboards, and to help the global SMB team manage performance and create operational rigor.
- Develop a deep understanding of the key drivers of our business and how different teams’ work contribute to them.
- Help us understand, in a data-driven way, what drives customer success in the SMB segment, and deliver insights & recommendations for decision making and scale
- Conduct interviews and deep dive sessions with colleagues and leaders across the company to identify requirements and build a long-term data and operational scaling strategy, and execute on it.
- Take ownership and independently lead segment-wide initiatives to achieve segment goals and targets.
- Collaborate effectively with business partners across the organization, and focus on achieving results quickly and efficiently.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of work experience, including roles in high-growth SaaS companies.
- Demonstrated ability to ‘wear several hats’ and add value with limited guidance.
- Metrics-driven, hyper-focused on results and execution, and a student of the game.
- Proven track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects to bring new initiatives to the market.
- Experience working with Salesforce and business intelligence tools (Looker, Mode, etc.).
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex concepts in a simple and easy-to-understand manner. Experience working with the Google suite, including Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail, experience creating sales collateral preferred.
- Natural empathy for customers and their challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.