Cedar is seeking a stellar Business Operations Lead! In this role you will support our high impact Business Operations team to drive the efficiency and scalability of our client operations and implementations process. You will oversee projects and key initiatives to support fundamental improvements in our approach to delivering our product to the growing number of healthcare clients working with Cedar. A successful candidate is a self starter who leans into technology and leverages data driven insights to solve complex challenges. Ideally, this candidate has experience in technical project management and overseeing vendor relationships. Your responsibilities will center on how to make our team and our implementations more effective, including supporting our vendor operational set up and strategy, process and tool use for client implementations, internal project management on key team initiatives, and generally being a thought partner to the Director Business of Operations and the Implementation Leads on our approach.
Supporting the scalability and efficiency of Cedar’s implementations ties directly to enabling Cedar’s growing impact in the healthcare space. Join us and be a part of driving this exciting momentum!
- Partner with the Director of Business Operations on Cedar process initiatives to support Cedar implementation coordination and effectiveness
- Project manage key team and cross functional initiatives to improve our playbooks and operational processes
- Support operational set-up for new client onboarding, including payment processors, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) set-up, and device strategy for Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE), including identifying and driving opportunities for automation
- Identify technology and tools to enhance cross functional coordination and reduce resource intensity of our implementations
- Support implementation resource management and forecasting
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience in project or operations management in a fast-paced, technology company
- Experience with and eagerness to dive into technical projects
- Self-starter with ability to bring structure to ambiguity
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and comfortable using metrics to guide decision-making
- Experience coordinating across multiple stakeholders and teams
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and good judgement
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of May 2020
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.