Business Operations Specialist at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a mix of communication, operational, analytical and programmatic expertise in support of our Revenue organization. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you possess a proactive approach with the ability to work independently and collaboratively on a wide range of projects. This role is designed to bring communication, efficiency and process to the organization. The Business Operations Specialist will be responsible for helping the team execute on strategic priorities consistently and with high quality. You will partner with Revenue team leads across Ecomm, Retail, Inside Sales, New Market Development, Corporate Wellness, Apparel, Accessories and Analytics/Demand Planning on strategic priorities and drive organizational alignment. The individual will need to be persuasive, diplomatic, and have proven communication skills. Further, you engage and work well across all functional areas while influencing through consensus.
- Serve as the central communication link between the Chief Revenue Officer, team heads, company leadership and the broader organization.
- Partner with leadership to develop and execute our long-term strategic plan, annual budgeting / planning process and quarterly updates.
- Ensure our teams are informed and inspired, and understand how their day-to-day work connects to our team goals
- Assist and advise executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Lead recurring strategic and operational meetings such as weekly staff, MBR’s and QBR’s to ensure shared context, awareness and alignment. Collect and prepare content, capture notes and action items, and ensure actions are tracked and executed
- Help coordinate business-wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency, and success. Analyze operations to identify key metrics and opportunities for effective business operations
- Create informative yet concise internal and external communications, including executive reports, presentations, analysis, strategic plans and other critical materials
- Provide decision support through data gathering, information analyzing, and presenting considerations to relevant stakeholders
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills; ability to distill complex information into digestible insights for a variety of audiences
- Ability to build effective relationships and work well with a wide variety of people across functions and levels
- Analytical and process-oriented with exceptional attention to detail; able to manage large, complex projects
- Business savvy- ability to understand what is required for sustained operating results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex environment with quick deadlines. Leadership style is collaborative, transparent and candid.
- Ability to analyze opportunity areas and processes within a cross-functional organization. Effective in implementing new and improved processes.
- Flexible and adaptable working style; can easily accommodate changes in priorities while managing toward broader goals
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate leadership and organizational needs and changes, and adapt appropriately
- Able to work autonomously on assignments and handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity and discretion.
- BA/BS degree is required;
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, executive management, business management and/or corporate strategy
- Comprehensive set of technical, financial, business, project management and resource management skills
- Expert level MS Office and GSuite
- Experience in developing and building presentations, strategy documents, white papers and presenting in executive level meetings
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.