The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. Backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, and Sweetgreen, we've raised over $100M in funding and seek to build a company as healthy as the dogs we feed.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
#LongLiveDogsWhere You'll Come In
We’re looking for a Customer Experience, Business Systems Analyst who can combine their deep knowledge of CX workflows and customer needs with their passion to implement optimal software configurations that enable our CX team to provide outstanding experiences for our customers.
As a member of the CX Strategic Operations team, you love understanding the inner workings of tools, how to thoughtfully integrate them into a suite of tools, and finding creative solutions to interesting challenges. You may not know how to code, but have some familiarity with system design and can logically think through how technologies work together. Your deep understanding of our CX team’s needs helps you clearly articulate business requirements to technical teams within and external to TFD.
You always start with the WHAT (understanding the key requirements), in order to create an intelligent and informed HOW - finding solutions that are centered around customer happiness, CX agent usability, and production efficiencies. You enjoy collaborating with other functional areas, but also work well independently to meet deadlines and hit goals.
You describe yourself as analytical, process-minded, and tech-y and pride yourself on your love for the customer experience!How You'll Make An Impact
- Maintain expert knowledge of our CX processes, workflows, tools, systems, and data pathways
- Manage an ongoing list of CX team’s technical needs based on inputs from various CX teams and levels
- Act as central point for solving technical issues and drive swiftly to a resolution with minimal service interruptions
- Supervise and report on performance of tools through a CX lens, including tech bugs reported by the CX Production team and related customer/agent feedback
- Continuously supervise and analyze identified critical metrics and customer/agent feedback, making recommendations based on data to improve the CX and product performance (website, Customer Account, CRM)
- Raise status, blockers, and risks to the CX management team when needed
- Develop mitigation strategies with CX Strategic Ops team, as needed
- Partner with third party vendors to work through challenges within each tool, optimize our use of the software, and maintain a positive working relationship that includes regular evaluation against a vendor performance framework
- Lead thorough vendor competitor analyses to select tools and products that fit our needs, budget, and requirements for scale (e.g. Chat, SMS, VoIP)
- Coordinate and collaborate across both internal and external partners to develop technical solutions and properly integrate systems for a seamless technical ecosystem
- Work closely with the Engineering and Growth/Product teams on requirements and design development, ensuring a balanced delivery of CX, business and operational excellence and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with CX Training and Internal Communications teams to advise and educate all CX workforces of planned (or unplanned) technical changes, rollout of fixes, and any required workarounds
- 2+ years of project/product management experience
- Experience using or administering Kustomer, Talkdesk, Looker preferred
- Solid understanding of JSON, APIs, webhooks, computing languages
- Analytically driven, with high degree of comfort evaluating and actioning on data
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proactively seeks opportunities for continuous improvement and learning
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (upon a safe return-to-office!)
- Market-competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO and (when in office) WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Your pet interrupting video calls (and in person-meetings) is now a feature, not a bug