Business Systems Analyst (NetSuite)
Business Systems Analyst
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra
Collibra is seeking a talented and versatile Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to help us with G&A (HR, Finance, Accounting, Legal, etc.) to support growth, scale, compliance, and global processes. We are looking for candidates who are excited about the prospect of a job with lots of responsibility, visibility and the potential to grow with our fast-growing company.
This position will collaborate with process owners across G&A. You will be responsible for the execution of a variety of projects and as admin across the back-office systems stack (ERP, CRM, T&E, HRIS, etc.). You will be responsible for deploying, configuring, administering, and integrating systems to support Collibra’s growth. There is a ton to do but you won’t be flying solo. “We are one Collibra” and this is a team effort. You will be working with the Head of Business Operations, the Accounting Director, and other stakeholders to help build for scale and “Embrace and Drive Change”. The Head of Business Operations will help define, document, and deploy the long-term G&A systems architecture and structure for the Company. You will contribute significantly towards Collibra’s growth, scalability, and strategic objectives.
- Evaluate our recently deployed system’s (ERP and others) process design and architecture to suggest projects that optimize and deliver on Collibra’s vision for the G&A systems stack
- Develop project scope and execution plan
- Responsible for deploying/configuring new systems brought into the environment (stock admin, payroll, T&E, etc.)
- Configuration and admin of G&A systems (e.g. Netsuite, SFDC PSA, Callidus, Egencia, Expensify, Jira, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of G&A business processes including AP, AR, Procurement, Financial Reporting, month-end close processes, etc.
- Understand system’s interdependencies and be able to write integrations
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to design solutions that meet a range of goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Engineering (or related field), and/or 5+ years experience in IT Finance, Systems, and Project Management
- Experience with ERP (NetSuite highly preferred)
- Experience with core G&A systems; HRIS (Namely), T&E (Egencia, Expensify), Integrations (Celigo), Sales Comp (Callidus), Workflow (JIRA); among others
- Experience in high growth, fast paced environments, SOX experience is a plus
- Organized, analytical, motivated, resourceful, flexible, and collaborative
- Ability to build relationships and partnerships with a willingness to share ideas
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued, and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Professional training
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- A competitive salary with a strong benefits package