We are credited with doubling email revenue, and growing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. At the core of Bluecore’s product sits hundreds of billions of events collected on behalf of our 400+ clients spanning many retail verticals.
This dataset drives Bluecore’s AI-powered marketing technology that provides provable value to our clients. The Value engineering team is an extension of the Solution Consulting team and is responsible for understanding the current state of our new and existing customers and their desired future state so that they can use data to quantify the value of the difference between their current and desired states.
Internally we support the Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Marketing teams with data journalism that uncovers compelling stories that cement Bluecore’s position as the specialists in retail marketing. Externally, we act as business value consultants that have two key focal points: First, to deliver custom deep dive analyses and models to our largest enterprise clients; and, second, to elevate the resulting data insights into a value story that is delivered to hundreds of clients. Being an integral part of Sales, you will have an opportunity to impact a significant portion of Bluecore revenue. You will be a glue between various internal and external partners with the goal of improving value delivered by Bluecore to our customers.
The Value Engineering team touches many aspects of our clients’ businesses, and is an integral part of ensuring ours and their success. As a Business Value Consultant, you will have the ownership of customers’ value journey with Bluecore. You’ll have an opportunity to influence how customers use our products, advising them towards standard methodologies to improve incremental revenue and adoption of Bluecore’s value proposition.
As a key contributor to Sales performance, you’ll be passionate about ensuring that existing customers are not only renewing their contracts, but also adopting new features and capabilities of Bluecore, leading to upsell opportunities. We're looking for a highly motivated Business Value Consultant with a strong customer-facing background and a knack for uncovering and communicating the “why” behind the data and its application to the business. You’ll be working closely with various Bluecore partners to help curate a value story that can be presented back to customers at all levels of the organization.
- Drives customer growth by translating data-driven analysis of customers' marketing campaigns into a business case that leads to increased performance and incremental product adoption
- In collaboration with Data Analysts, proactively plans and supervises value realization achievements across all assigned accounts
- In partnership with Sales and Customer Success develops deep understanding of customer challenges and success metrics
- Presents data insights to various customer and prospect partners in a business-focused format to facilitate day-to-day and executive decision making
- Demonstrates initiative by conducting undirected research, exploring and examining data from a variety of angles to resolve hidden weaknesses, trends and/or opportunities
- In collaboration with Account Managers, on a regular cadence, delivers Business Reviews, consisting of analysis of prior Bluecore performance and future revenue projections to key customer partners
- Seizes opportunities to advocate Bluecore solutions and value focused approaches to drive commercial success for our customers and Bluecore
- BS in an analytical field, such as Business, with strong preference for Marketing Analytics majors
- Ideally 5+ experience with analyzing Marketing data with proven understanding of key marketing metrics, such as CPM, CTR, conversion rates, etc
- Presentation skills and experience speaking with C-level executives
- Must thrive in a dynamic, highly collaborative, fast-paced work environment. A self-starter that is not afraid to dig in and show initiative, and to find creative solutions to problems
- While the primary focus of the job is remotely supporting a highly distributed team across multiple time-zones, occasional travel on short notice will be required. Up to 25% travel is anticipated for this role (post COVID)
-Highly competitive earnings package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
-Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
-Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
-Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.