In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Drives customer growth by translating data-driven analysis of customers' marketing campaigns into a business case that leads to increased performance and incremental product adoption
- In collaboration with Data Analysts, proactively plans and supervises value realization achievements across all assigned accounts
- In partnership with Sales and Customer Success develops deep understanding of customer challenges and success metrics
- Presents data insights to various customer and prospect partners in a business-focused format to facilitate day-to-day and executive decision making
- Demonstrates initiative by conducting undirected research, exploring and examining data from a variety of angles to resolve hidden weaknesses, trends and/or opportunities
- In collaboration with Account Managers, on a regular cadence, delivers Business Reviews, consisting of analysis of prior Bluecore performance and future revenue projections to key customer partners
- Seizes opportunities to advocate Bluecore solutions and value focused approaches to drive commercial success for our customers and Bluecore
- BS in an analytical field, such as Business, with strong preference for Marketing Analytics majors
- Ideally 5+ experience with analyzing Marketing data with proven understanding of key marketing metrics, such as CPM, CTR, conversion rates, etc
- Presentation skills and experience speaking with C-level executives
- Must thrive in a dynamic, highly collaborative, fast-paced work environment. A self-starter that is not afraid to dig in and show initiative, and to find creative solutions to problems
- While the primary focus of the job is remotely supporting a highly distributed team across multiple time-zones, occasional travel on short notice will be required. Up to 25% travel is anticipated for this role (post COVID)
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through its patented shopper and product matching and the release of Bluecore Communicate™, Bluecore Site™, and Bluecore Advertise™ brands are now able to personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their email, ecommerce and paid media shopping experiences. Bluecore replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow, allowing brands to manage these communications through a single interface. It’s now credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention, lifetime value and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crains, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as listed on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.