Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As a Claims Analyst at Rhino, you’ll assume a critical role on a driven team that is transforming the insurance claims experience.In this role you will:
- Develop best-in-class claims experience skills including investigation, resolution and operations.
- Provide timely and accurate review and adjustment of claims.
- Enhance relationships with our partners and renters on the overall claims process.
- Increase subrogation recovery efforts on approved claims.
- Assist in gathering customer feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices.
- Provide ongoing support to the Claims Team as needed.
- 0-3 years of professional experience, ideally at an insurance, start-up or real estate company.
- Strong customer service skills.
- An all-around team player who is detailed oriented and excellent communicator (verbal/written).
- An understanding of basic insurance concepts, claims, and policy coverages.
- You feel at home using G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, and modern workplace technology.
- Flexibility - We are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member