Client Insights Analyst II at Vimeo
The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our Enterprise clients are getting the most out of Vimeo’s offerings through implementation, training, and ongoing insights.
Vimeo is seeking an experienced analyst for our new Client Insights team! You will partner closely with our Enterprise clients and Account Management team to develop and manage client-specific reporting and insights. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding our client’s unique data needs and interpreting those in the context of our internal reporting systems and databases. This role is ideal for a data professional and self starter with experience in the disparate worlds of both working with clients and analyzing data.What you’ll do:
- Become a Vimeo data expert, working directly with clients or account managers to manage their reporting needs
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards using SQL and our BI tools, specifically Looker, to be delivered to clients, providing more depth and transparency
- Perform quarterly platform analysis to develop insights important to our clients and to be leveraged in quarterly business reviews
- Collaborate with our Account Management and Sales teams to provide ongoing resources (documentation, reports, etc.) for our Enterprise-level clients and for our teams to speak expertly about our data capabilities
- Work with the Product, Engineering, and BI teams to ensure integrity and consistency in our data offering
- 2+ years experience understanding, packaging, and communicating data for clients in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in general database knowledge and tools, with specific background in SQL
- Experience working with developer tools including third party APIs
- Accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and organization, with the ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term goals and short-term tasks
- Experience working with clients, and working with analytics and engineering teams
- Experiencing writing code to integrate third party APIs into our analytics products, specifically Looker
- Python skills would be lovely
- Experience with SaaS business metrics, video technology, specifically in OTT or live streaming, is a massive plus
- Nice to have: Working knowledge of Redshift and Snowflake data warehouses
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs