Clinical Data Analyst
We are looking for Clinical Data Analysts who are experienced in clinical data and fluent in oncology terminology to help us interpret and organize clinical oncology data. You would be responsible for developing data capture forms, designing feasibility tests, improving on our data model, analyzing results, and providing feedback to the team.
Your role would also involve abstracting data from electronic medical records and using our proprietary software system to enter the data into our database. If you’re an oncology clinician or research coordinator and you are highly comfortable with new technologies, this is a great opportunity to be a part of the technological evolution of the healthcare industry.
- Be a clinical research assistant, registered nurse, physician assistant, or equivalent with considerable oncology experience
- Have BS or MS in science, nursing, or healthcare related field
- Be proficient in the use of Excel
- Be familiar with basic statistical analysis and reporting
- Be familiar with all aspects of how cancer is treated, from diagnosis to recovery, and be fluent in cancer terminology
- Have a high comfort level with technology and familiarity with EMR systems and EDCs, including the ability to recommend system improvements and interact with engineering staff
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- Have experience with clinical data management or data entry
- Be excited about the potential that Flatiron Health has to innovate cancer care
Bonus points if you....
- Are familiar with SQL
- Have participated in observational or clinical research in Oncology