Clinical Data Management Associate, PCCTC at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Please note that effective July 1, 2021, MSK will require all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This is based on the COVID-19 vaccines’ high level of protection and our shared responsibility in protecting our patients.
The Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium (PCCTC) was initiated in 2005 by the Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) and the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) Prostate Cancer Research Program (PCRP) in response to critically unmet needs in prostate cancer clinical research identified by physician investigators and patient advocates. Incubated within Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) and in 2014 established as an independent entity – the PCCTC, LLC – it is now the nation’s premier multicenter Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in cutting-edge prostate cancer research. The PCCTC works together with distinguished investigators on a single mission: to design, implement and complete hypothesis-driven early phase trials in prostate cancer, translating scientific discoveries to improved standards of care. To fulfill its mission, the PCCTC developed a unique infrastructure, which has fostered a culture of transparent project co-development between investigators, research sites and industry partners.
PCCTC is hiring a Clinical Data Management Associate to provide support to Clinical Data Management team for multi-center clinical trial activities from concept to close-out in testing of data collection instruments, data review and reconciliation, report generation, etc. Commitment to accuracy, high attention-to-detail, and ability to work independently are critical competencies for the role.
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Perform electronic Case Report Forms and edit checks testing
- Perform SAE/external (vendor) data reconciliation with clinical data
- Conduct manual review of data (identifying protocol deviations, data inconsistencies, etc.).
- Assist DM staff in resolving non-routine data issues
- Distribute queries/missing pages and other listings to sites
- Use reporting tools (Business Objects, SQL, etc.) to generate and build various reports: accruals, queries/missing pages listing, Data Quality Reports, etc.
- Maintain user management of EDC systems, Medidata Rave and Caisis, and other platforms as needed
- provide/revoke access, password reset
- issue downtime notifications
- maintain distribution lists
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.