Clinical Operations Analyst, New Markets at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team:
Quartet’s Clinical Operations Strategy team partners with internal teams responsible for building relationships with Primary Care Providers, Mental Health Providers, and patients. The team supports the entire Quartet operations organization in building an ecosystem that gives patients access to effective mental healthcare.
The Operations Analyst, New Markets will use their analytical, technical, organization, and communication skills to support Quartet’s growth in new markets, as well as provide a limited amount of support to existing markets. The ideal candidate has been a top contributor in a data-driven environment and has a desire to continually improve personal, team, and company effectiveness.
- Lead cross-functional teams through buildout of MHP network in Quartet’s new markets, including launches with new product offerings
- Build decision-making frameworks to help prioritize markets for launch and identify potential challenges pre- and post-launch
- Create market landscapes leveraging quantitative and qualitative information to inform market entry plan and build strategy with payer customers
- Partner with Operations leaders to make data-driven, strategic decisions to support the growth and scaling of team operations
- Develop analytical tools that allow operating teams to have visibility into performance metrics/OKRs to inform operational decision making (Ex: Looker and Salesforce dashboards)
- Scope, organize, and lead new initiatives within the team and cross functionally with Marketing, Product, and Business Intelligence teams
- Provides day to day analytical support to internal team leaders
- Proficient in Looker, Excel, Salesforce
- 2-3 years of experience in a startup, consulting, or analytical role
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Experience leveraging quantitative and qualitative insights to make recommendations to senior stakeholders
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.