Clinical Operations Analyst at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team: Quartet’s Clinical Operations Strategy team partners with internal teams responsible for building relationships with Primary Care Providers, Mental Health Providers, and patients. The team supports the entire Quartet operations organization in building an ecosystem that gives patients access to effective mental healthcare.
The Operations Analyst will use their analytical, technical, organization, and communication skills to support Quartet’s market teams in maintaining and monitoring market health. The ideal candidate has been a top contributor in a data-driven environment and has a desire to continually improve personal, team, and company effectiveness.
- Represent Clinical Operations in cross-functional market meetings
- Participate in cross-functional meetings with market- and customer-facing counterparts, with responsibility for 2-3 markets
- Build and maintain dashboards to monitor Quartet’s network performance, including mental health provider network adequacy and outcomes for key health system partners
- Surface areas of underperformance and make recommendations to market teams and Clinical Operations management
- Manage mental health provider acquisition pipeline
- Own the Mental Health Provider acquisition pipeline for 2-3 markets, working with acquisition representatives to identify and target leads
- Analyze customer data, build Salesforce reports and dashboards to ensure acquisition reps maintain consistent pipeline of leads
- Provide day to day analytical support to internal team leaders
- Proficient in Looker, Excel, Salesforce
- 1-2 years of experience in a startup, consulting, or analytical role
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Experience leveraging quantitative and qualitative insights to make recommendations to senior stakeholders
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.