Clinical Research Coordinator
TrialSpark is a software and technology company based in NYC that helps accelerate the discovery of new drugs and medical treatments by reimagining the clinical trial process. We are building a network of our own clinical trial sites and are looking to hire clinical research coordinators who want to join us on our journey to make clinical trials more efficient.Job Description
You'll have ownership over the way that clinical operations are conducted at our sites. We are looking for people who are interested in contributing ideas about ways we can integrate services, practices, software, and technology to make clinical trials a better experience for patients, coordinators, CROs and sponsors. We offer above market compensation packages and benefits.Relevant Experience
- You have 2 or more years of experience running industry-sponsored trials at a clinical trial site
- You are organized and diligent
- You have great communication skills
- You are comfortable with technology (have worked with the major IVRS, EDC platforms)
- You are interested in thinking about how clinical trial processes can be improved using new workflows, software, or technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree
- CCRC (preferred, but not required)
- Depending on location, driving may be required.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.