Clinical Research Manager
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Research Manager, possessing innovative ideas and a desire to put them into action.
What you’ll do
- Liaise with internal operations and industry/clinical research leaders
- Populate and review clinical trial budgets
- Track study start-up milestones
- Coordinate IRB submission with sponsors
- Support team members with the administrative tasks of the study (set up meetings, meeting notes, action item tracking)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a life science, or other related field
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in working with complex clinical trials (site, sponsor or CRO)
- Knowledge of FDA regulations, GCP, study start-up, clinical trial agreements, trial budgets, IRB submission and site operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Oncology experience
- Experience with rapid site activation