Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Configuration Analyst at Rhino, you’ll join a growing team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play an instrumental role in ensuring that all of Rhino’s partners have a positive initial experience and quick access to Rhino services. You will be the glue that enables a partner to use Rhino at the technical level.
With an abundance of opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of developing and scaling Rhino’s innovative platform and product.In this role you will:
- Compile, format, sort and verify the accuracy of information to prepare source data for database entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors and communicate with appropriate parties to correct information.
- Enter customer and account data from source documents into database in a timely and orderly fashion.
- Correct and modify inaccurate or missing fields in the existing database.
- Update database and CRM records with new information as it becomes available.
- Coordinate and communicate information internally to the appropriate teams .
- Monitor, investigate and escalate technical errors that occur by priority and severity.
- Handle additional ad hoc duties as needed.
- Proven data entry work experience.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Excel and Google Sheets--knowledge of Python and SQL a plus but not required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction and pivot at a moment’s notice.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and monitor one’s workload.
- Strong ability to stay focused for long periods of time and perform with adequate speed and extreme accuracy.
- A desire to be highly productive and push tasks forward consistently.
- Willingness to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.