Consumer Insights Associate
The Customer Analytics team provides actionable insights to both external customers and internal teams.
What You'll Do
- Partner with client service team members to utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposures to transactional data
- Lead account team’s day to day operations
- Work closely with clients to develop key performance indicators that enable measurement and optimization of clients’ healthcare marketing
- Interpret data to provide actionable data-driven insights to help clients optimize their media campaign
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partner teams
- Assist in development of project reports and presentations
- Escalate issues, delays and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- Identify key insights and implications, highlighting major storylines
- Own all campaign background and metrics
- Consult with clients regarding development & alignment of data
- Work with senior members to apply insights to quantitative findings
- Communicate campaign optimization results to clients to prove value against original business goals
- Help provide recommendations to various healthcare and media clients using data-proven insights
Who you are:
- A great communicator who is able to convey complex technical features in simple terms.
- Someone with an aptitude for media and contextual relevance.
- Have a high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Adaptable, flexible and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Exposure to direct marketing, Ad Tech, Mar Tech or healthcare a plus
What You've Done
- Analytically-oriented problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree in related field a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and organization skills
- MS Office fluency, especially MS Excel; Experience with VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, other data manipulation tools a plus
- Experience with and/or academic background in marketing analytical methodologies (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.) and/or other quantitative analytics
- 1-3 experience in Digital Ecosystem
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.