Consumer Insights Manager at Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to launch companies that transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Candid, Lively, Ever/Body, and Vault Health. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
About the Role
Redesign is looking for a Consumer Insights Manager. We are looking for a creative, curious, collaborative individual who is excited to help us in our mission to improve healthcare. Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience crafting and delivering a wide range of research. As the Research & Insights Manager, you will be a key part of the Product Market Fit team, developing original research to validate and hone new business ideas before we launch them.What you'll do:
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support the objectives of the Studio as well as our portfolio companies.
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that will have an impact on business and product decisions.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners and build strong relationships with our portfolio companies (e.g., Product, Product Marketing, Director of New Ventures, etc).
- Communicate effectively to drive action and inspire new ideas.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Information Science, Economics, Political Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of user experience research or market research with significant innovation or new product development experience.
- Knowledge of qualitative, quantitative and user-centered research methods (e.g., interviewing, ethnography, surveys, co-design, concept-testing, etc.).
- Proven understanding of quantitative research, and track record of using data to support a point of view.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Hungry to get in the weeds, find creative solutions and transform the healthcare industry.
What Redesign is all about:
Redesign’s mission is to empower people to live their healthiest lives by elevating patient experiences, increasing information transparency, and democratizing access to high-quality healthcare.
Our vision is to connect extraordinary people and ideas with capital and resources to create better healthcare solutions.
At Redesign, we value achieving results thoughtfully, quickly, and compassionately. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Solve for impact: Healthcare is complex and opaque, but we’re positioned to meet the challenge. If not us, then who?
- Patients first: We are all consumers of healthcare. We create real solutions for real needs.
- Outcome over egos: Our work is bigger than us. What we’re building together is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Bias for action: We move fast, but we’re deliberate. We don’t delay success or failure.
- Continuous learning: We seek feedback early and often. Iteration and insight allow us to connect the dots and are key to our process.
- Practice good intent: We take our work seriously, but we’re never too busy to be kind.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We choose our team members based on merit and business needs. It's the right thing to do.