Squarespace is looking for a passionate and adaptable Analyst to help develop and execute our CRM strategy.
You will raise the bar by powering a data informed approach to customer targeting and campaign measurement. With a keen eye and meticulous attention to detail, you will support our expansion into new markets and other forms of direct communication including push, in-app and onsite messaging. You will be a part of a growing team, focused on transforming Outbound Marketing as a revenue-driver for the company. This position is based out of our New York headquarters and reports to the Head of Audience Strategy (CRM).
- Clearly communicate insights and recommendations to the team backed by data
- Support the CRM Campaigns team with audience definition and list operations for outbound marketing campaigns that deliver against revenue-driving goals including incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention
- Develop performance reports/dashboards for CRM channels/campaigns
- Analyze and report on campaign results and user behavior to identify opportunities to improve engagement, and support overall email strategy
- Collaborate with Engineering team to drive implementation roadmap, operationalize targeting variables, and ensure data integrity
- Partner with Data Science team on predictive analytics, segmentation and modeling
- Contribute to ideation process with strategic insights, supporting the development of CRM tactics and revenue driving opportunities
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Analytics teams to develop and advance email tools
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a database or marketing analytics role
- Knowledge of overall email processes and ESP platforms
- Knowledge of Python and SQL; HTML and CSS is a plus
- Analytically minded strategic thinker who can proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills and strong work ethic
- Ability to champion ideas and execute in an expedited time frame and to establish trust and maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.