CRM Analyst at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a passionate CRM Analyst to help develop and execute our Retention Marketing strategy.
You will power a data informed approach to increasing customer engagement and expanding lifetime value. With a keen eye and meticulous attention to detail, you will support creating targeted strategies to drive customer success, and cross-sell and upsell users into more powerful online tools. You will be a part of a growing team, focused on transforming Outbound Marketing as a revenue-driver.
This position is based in our New York headquarters and reports to the Head of Retention Marketing (CRM).
- Provide data driven insights and recommendations to the team
- Design tests that inform prioritization of new channel tactics
- Help meet revenue driving goals including incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention by supporting the CRM Campaigns team with audience definition and list operations for outbound marketing campaignsDevelop performance reports/dashboards for Customer Value tests and campaigns
- Analyze and report on campaign results and user behavior to identify opportunities to improve engagement, and support overall email strategy
- Collaborate with Engineering team to drive implementation roadmap, operationalize targeting variables, and ensure data integrity
- Partner with Data Science team on predictive analytics, segmentation and modeling
- Contribute to ideation process with strategic insights, supporting the development of CRM tactics and revenue driving opportunities
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Analytics teams to develop and improve email tools
- 5+ years of experience in a database or marketing analytics role
- Knowledge of overall email processes and ESP platforms
- Knowledge of Python and SQL; HTML and CSS is a plus
- Analytically minded strategic thinker who can proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Ability to champion ideas and perform in an expedited time frame
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.