Customer Engagement Analyst at CB Insights
Drive CB Insights' growth as part of our Customer Success teamThe role you'll play:The CB Insights Customer Engagement Analyst is responsible for keeping our portfolio of accounts engaged with CB Insights’ platform and ensuring our clients are utilizing our product in the most effective and significant ways. Our portfolio of accounts includes the world’s leading corporate Strategy and Innovation groups along with venture capital firms. This position delicately governs customer relationships and consistently illustrates the value delivered through CB Insights’ software, services, and research. This individual's performance is based on specific metrics associated with client feedback, client outreach, and analyst/client activity.
About the Customer Success Team:
Working on our team is unique mostly because of our amazing clients, the problems we are helping them solve, and our team's diversity.
Every day our team speaks with the best and brightest people at Fortune 500 companies. Our clients are looking to us to help them solve interesting challenges on how some of the largest organizations in the world are adapting to emerging tech trends. Being a part of the CBI Customer Success team means being a part of that equation.
The uniqueness of the CS Team is driven by our groups diversity. You can look around and you'll find very few people with similar backgrounds. We each bring our own story which creates a very special environment for creativity, fun, strategy, and success.Your Main Tasks:
- Drive customer software engagement & development of power users across customer organizations
- Keep up to date on relevant news, current and future trends, and internally produced research for a portfolio of accounts
- Analyze and dig through annual reports relevant to assigned portfolio
- Put out content that elicits customers responses
- Establish both phone and in person meetings for Customer Success Managers
- Maintain communication & governance protocols across customer & CB Insights’ teams
- Collaborate with Marketing to demonstrate customer communication campaigns
- Stay current & educate customers on CB Insights’ products, competitive landscape & innovation trends
- Provide continuous customer feedback to CB Insights’ Product team
- Effective verbal/written communication skills; extraordinary listening skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and often within Operations, Marketing, and the Intelligence Unit
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulates solutions that deliver real business value
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed
- Comfortable dealing with challenges; adaptability
- A passion and general understanding of research and data analysis
- B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics or similar study
- Validated results in prior role
- Expertise with Excel and CRMs, preferably Salesforce
- Proficiency communicating data via Excel, Salesforce and other business intelligence tools
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.Perks and Benefits:
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000! #LI-JM