Customer Insights Analyst at Yieldmo
Who We Are:
Our mission from Day 1: Elevate the digital advertising experience for consumers, advertisers, and publishers. Today, we're taking that mission to a whole new level. By harnessing the power of the massive data set that lives behind our proven, consumer-friendly ad formats, our understanding of attention and intent of today’s mobile consumer is set to create yet another seismic industry shift.
What We Need:
In this role, you will work closely with Sales, Product, and Marketing to develop creative solutions that highlight Yieldmo’s analytics product value connected to clients' needs. The Customer Insights Analyst will play a key role in driving sales from a consultative and technical perspective, uncover real business problems faced by our customers and prospects, and develop analytics solutions and processes that drive advertising performance with Yieldmo’s proprietary dataset.
- Lead pre-sales analytics support in the effort of acquiring new customers while managing the analytics aspects of the post-sale processes to onboard and retain our customers.
- Develop customized presentations, demonstrations, data visualizations, dashboards, and prototypes of our technology to articulate use cases and value to the customer.
- Participate in selling the value of Yieldmo’s analytics product offering.
- Partner with clients through a strategic and consultative sales approach to understand client's business needs, current technical environment, and future technology requirements.
- Develop analytical strategies and actionable insights for the clients of Yieldmo’s Engagement Management Platform; work with internal stakeholders to implement those strategies.
- Manage customer trials and develop best practices, ensuring that the customers are engaging with the product, the trial, and the resulting solution.
- Identify product opportunities that arise from customer feedback, product prototypes, and data analysis.
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product launches.
- Work with Product, Engineering, and Operations to streamline and scale delivery of analytics insights through automation and new product features.
- Build a good understanding of the Yieldmo business, products, and ad tech as it applies within Yieldmo.
- Become proficient with Yieldmo data and analytics technology stack that includes Looker, SQL / Snowflake, and Python, and use them efficiently to achieve business objectives.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 3+ years of experience supporting pre- and post-sales in SaaS, digital analytics, and large data sets, preferably in a top-tier media agency or MarTech vendor
- Talent in analytical storytelling with exceptional ability to convey complex analytical results to customers and business stakeholders in relevant and accessible language
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling of new-to-market technologies and innovations
- Deep understanding of digital ad technology (DFP, DCM, SSPs, DSPs, etc.), analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.), and media buying landscape
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint or Google Sheets and Presentations
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or another data visualization platform.
- Basic understanding of statistics and A/B testing
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize own workload
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to win
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
- B.S. or B.A. degree