Customer Operations Analyst at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified began trading on the NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
We are looking for a business-oriented, highly analytical individual to join our NY Account Management team as a Customer Operations Analyst. Riskified’s Account Management team partners with our top clients and ensures their business needs and Riskified’s growth strategy are aligned for mutual success.
In this position, you will be an integral part of the Account Management team and work closely with various teams within Riskified (such as Revenue Operations, Finance and Business Applications, and Operations). You will own the data behind our main KPI’s to enable data-driven decision making and become a team focal point for their work with Salesforce. You will work closely with our VP of Account Management, Business Applications team, and the Account Management leaders as a partner in executing our business needs.What You'll Be Doing
- Own Salesforce data management and rigorously keep information up-to-date by partnering with our Account Managers.
- Support Account Managers with CPQ inquiries, contract and merchant related data
- Support renewals, deal desk processes across the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with account managers and other teams to streamline processes and create policies
- Detect areas for process improvement and collaborate to define new business processes
- Document operational knowledge, issues, processes, and best practices for team
- Collaborate with various teams such as Finance, BI, Dealdesk, and Operations to generate a holistic picture of our performance
- Develop and deliver internal trainings on processes and best practices
- Passion for helping your team succeed, a team player that feels comfortable with data
- Superb listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- 2+ years of working with Salesforce/SalesOps/RevOps - advantage
- Strong understanding of end to end contractual data to business outcomes
- Strong google spreadsheet and slides experience - advantage
- Proactive and resourceful: you should thrive off of autonomy
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Work ethic and self-starter, ability to effectively prioritize and adapt to changing business needs within a fast-growing business environment
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote (3 days per week) and in-office (2 days per week) for all our team members.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.