Customer Operations & Strategy Analyst at Quartet Health
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
Developing strong partnerships with health payers and systems is critical to achieving our vision that every person with mental health conditions gets the care they need.
Reporting to the Head of Business Strategy & Operations, the Customer Operations and Strategy Analyst will play a key role in growing our business by optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of revenue-generating activities. As the Analyst supporting both new and current customers, you will tackle business challenges that require strategic thinking in order to provide strong pipeline management, account management, robust analytics, and scalable reporting infrastructure. At Quartet, you will work in a collaborative environment with teammates from various areas of the organization and gain exposure to senior leadership. You will leverage data-driven insights and design processes to streamline the sales cycle and support customer acquisition and retention, ultimately driving revenue growth.
Empowered by your work, our Business Development and Customer Success teams will be equipped to accelerate the deal cycle, pursue more leads, close more deals and expand our relationships with existing clients. Most importantly, your work will advance our mission of delivering technology and services that improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
- Leverage data analytics to recommend process improvements, both external and internal, that will increase sales effectiveness, drive revenue growth and retention, and create more efficiencies of scale
- Track weekly pipeline progress and lead regular pipeline review meetings for 30+ stakeholders
- Partner with the Head of Business Operations and Finance team to model our revenue forecast and provide data-driven insights to our leadership team and board
- Manage & enhance Salesforce and other internal tools capabilities for BD and CS, developing reports and dashboards that optimize activity tracking, campaign management and knowledge sharing, and drive revenue activity
- Design strategies to improve lead generation
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical role, either through consulting, finance or internal strategy and operations positions
- Strong proficiency in excel, modeling, reporting and powerpoint are required
- Ability to align and influence different teams and levels of leadership
- Enjoys thinking both strategically and tactically; can solve for the big picture while executing against what needs to be done
- Communication skills and confidence required to present solutions to senior leadership
- Ambitious self-starter and appetite to learn in a collaborative, fast-paced, startup environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- CRM, funnel reporting and SalesForce experience
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry and enterprise sales
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, flexible working environment, comprehensive health coverage, 401K program, generous parental leave, stock option grants, fertility benefits and mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, employee-led/company-sponsored Employee Resource Groups, community outreach and volunteer opportunities and management training. Additionally, throughout the year we host hackathons, product science fairs, distinguished visiting speakers, and weekly wellness sessions.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.