Customer Performance Analyst at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:
Developing strong partnerships with health payers and systems is critical to achieving our vision that every person with mental health conditions gets the care they need.
Reporting into the Business Operations Team, the Customer Performance Analyst will play a key role in growing our business by ensuring customer performance metrics are properly maintained and tracked for both prospective and existing customers. For prospective customers, this position is responsible for helping to create, support and monitor all contractual performance metrics while ensuring all stakeholders are aligned throughout the deal cycle. For current customers, this position is responsible for maintaining and improving tracking and reporting of performance metrics for all existing customers. In this position, you will also be responsible for enhancing our reporting capabilities to ensure they are scalable and continue to evolve with our business.
At Quartet, you will work in a collaborative environment with teammates from various areas of the organization and gain exposure to senior leadership. You will leverage data-driven insights and design processes to streamline our customer performance monitoring, ultimately driving revenue retention and growth. Most importantly, your work will advance our mission of delivering technology and services that improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
- Create, support and monitor all contractual performance metrics for prospective clients while ensuring all stakeholders are aligned throughout the entire deal cycle
- Maintain, track and enhance regular customer performance metrics reporting & monitoring
- Regularly review, standardize and optimize customer reports used by our Customer Success and Business Development teams to ensure they incorporate best practices and new data points
- Leverage data analytics to recommend enhancements, both external and internal, that will improve the deal review and monitoring process to drive revenue growth and retention, and create more efficiencies of scale
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role, either through accounting, finance, investment banking, consulting or internal strategy and operations positions
- Strong proficiency in excel, modeling, reporting and powerpoint are required
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, Looker or other types of BI tools is helpful
- Ability to align and influence different teams and levels of leadership
- Communication skills and confidence required to present solutions to senior leadership
- Ambitious self-starter and appetite to learn in a collaborative, fast-paced, startup environment
- Bachelor's degree required
Prior experience in the healthcare industry and enterprise sales is preferred but not required
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.