Cybersecurity Analyst - Threat Detection at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Head of Threat Detection and Response.
- Analyze alerts from different technologies and environments to reconcile and respond to activity deviations or suspicions.
- Build threat detections queries, alerts, and automated response actions to increase efficiency and security response times.
- Review and summarize trends and outliers, and evolve key security metrics and dashboards.
- Conduct regular research of current and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Partner with appropriate engineering and infrastructure teams on log standardization, ingestion, and event response.
- Participate in routine threat hunting exercises.
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with system and infrastructure log event types and codes.
- You are analytical, with a strong understanding of how technology works and are able to follow and create systematic processes.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.