Data Analyst, Finance/Data Analytics at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We’re looking for a talented Data Analyst, Finance/Data Analytics to join our Technology and Product in New York!
- You will be a key member of a diverse Global Analytics team;
- You will work in partnership with two areas of the business;
- Finance: Responsible for improving productivity and effectiveness of the financial team whenever data consumption is required;
- Support global analytics and finance stakeholders to define and improve the goals and performance indicators for the company’s financial health by providing analytical insights;
- Implement enhanced data-driven financial processes to improve company wide financial decision making;
- Data: Collaborate with the Data Engineering team to create automatic data integrations between multiple environments;
- Facilitate priority setting, support project management responsibilities and manage simultaneous initiatives between Global Analytics, Data engineering and business stakeholders to deliver high impact projects for the entire Business;
- Maintain stability of the relevant Gympass data inputs that business stakeholders rely on for day to day business decisions.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, or another highly quantitative field;
- 1-2+ years of professional analytical work experience with SQL ;
- Advanced skills in working with large and complex datasets;
- Advanced ability writing SQL queries;
- Experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc) ;
- Experience gathering business requirements and developing dashboards to surface meaningful KPIs and actionable intelligence to business leaders;
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely to stakeholders in an enticing manner that encourages discussion and action;
- Have an ownership mentality and passion for high quality work product;
- BRAZIL ONLY: Advanced level English;
- Experience working with data engineers and data scientists;
- Exposure to Python, Spark SQL, or other scripting languages;
- Exposure to complex data pipelines, data modeling, and data architecture.
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance health.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.