Data Analyst, Go-Live at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
We are looking for talented analysts with a strong business orientation to join our growing Analytics Team. As a Data Analyst on the Go-Live team at Riskified, you will work closely with various internal teams (Sales, Integrations, Product, Research, and more), to lead the analytical side of our integrations and pilots with our enterprise clients.
You will be responsible for creating accurate performance projections for Riskified’s clients as well as leading pilot programs for them. You’ll leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of our product to provide meaningful insights to our clients about their business and eCommerce fraud prevention.What You'll Be Doing
- Simulate future performance as part of the pre-sale and onboarding of new clients
- Use analytical tools in a highly technical environment
- Share deep analysis conclusions and sophisticated technical methods in a clear manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Lead pilots for enterprise clients, working closely with our Sales Team and COO
- Resolve client onboarding queries on a day-to-day basis
- Deliver analytic insights for our Growth Teams
- Master the online fraud prevention domain through hands-on analysis of live data
- Identify, research, and offer system-wide solutions for common issues
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training, without any Visa sponsorship (including OPT Visas)
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in a highly quantitative field (i.e. mathematics, statistics, computer science, hard sciences), economics or business administration
- 2+ years hands-on experience with SQL required
- 2+ years hands-on experience with R / Python required
- 2+ years of relevant strong analytical experience with complex data
- 2+ years of relevant business experience
- Experienced problem solver and critical thinker
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on different tasks and lead multiple projects
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.