Peloton is looking for a Data Analyst, Planning to support our Supply Chain Planning team. You will be responsible for building, maintaining complex data sets, improve data integrity to allow key stakeholders to make effective downstream decisions. The role will work cross functionally with IT, Business Intelligence, Planning, and Supply Chain Operations to identify, and align data across different systems/platforms. The ideal candidate possesses a wide array of analytical skillsets with a focus on data connection and data governance. He/she needs to have a natural obsession with synchronization, data accuracy and accustomed to problem solving in a fast paced, highly variable environment.
- Own the accuracy and timeliness of supply chain planning data (including variable inputs and master data) to various systems/platforms as defined by business requirements
- Conceptualize and build centralized tools (including dashboards) that the Global Operations team can use to extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner
- Write scripts and build tools to extract, clean and transform operations related data
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources into formats to be leveraged by Business Partners and Senior Leaders
- Provide daily / weekly / monthly reporting and analysis to cross functional teams
- Translate business process updates across different planning systems, and ensure data connections and configuration mappings are synchronized
- Create and facilitate testing of reporting process and tools, and drive adoption of reporting tool across the Supply Chain organization
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with internal teams on data capture specifications
- Root cause and troubleshoot system data failures, mapping issues, integration errors
- Develop models with various forecasting techniques to improve operational efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in business or related analytical field (e.g. Business operations, Computer Science, Finance or Statistics)
- Minimum 3 years of data management experience related to Supply Chain, Business Planning or Analytics
- Prior experience managing 3rd party data feed or data integration a plus
- Prior experience with Business Intelligence/Visualization platforms (Power BI, Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and ability to turn raw data into visual dashboards
- Fluency in MS Access, SQL or other programming languages preferred
- Familiarity with E2Open, Netsuite, SAP, other Advanced Planning Systems is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.