Data Analyst, Revenue Analytics at Ro
What you'll Do:
- Own the accuracy and accessibility of financial data at Ro. This data comes from many different sources and is used by many different groups, from FP&A to Accounting to Operations.
- Own the execution of FP&A analyses that are data intensive and require careful attention to detail
- Design production data models for accurate/complete financial tracking. Ro is a very dynamic place and new features (and even new platforms) are being launched all of the time!
- Leverage data to improve Ro’s Accounting and FP&A capabilities across all products and initiatives
- Offer your technical expertise in preparation and analysis of Finance’s Revenue reporting and communication to upper management.
- Lead the expansion, maintenance, and reconciliation of our in-house financial consolidation engine.
- Manifest a data-driven culture within the Finance team by ensuring that all reporting and decisions accurately utilize the most powerful data available
- Partner with product/engineering to design testing for new financial data models
- Liaise between Data and Finance teams to independently own projects/goals while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Build out data availability for your team through new tooling, reporting, and BI capabilities
What you'll bring to the team:
- Strong experience working with financial data
- Strong SQL abilities
- Solid knowledge of core accounting, especially revenue accounting
- Experience using BI tools (ours is Looker) to effectively convey information
- Empathy with others who use your work
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical aptitude, and numerical dexterity
- Demonstrated track record of project ownership
- Netsuite exposure
- Experience building out BI tools (like Looker)
- Basic coding
- Unix dexterity
- Experience designing data models
Benefits & Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave