Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
We are looking for a Data Analyst, Revenue Analytics, to own all accounting and financial data across Ro. The core responsibilities will be leveraging data to improve Ro’s Accounting and FP&A capabilities, design production data models for financial tracking, assist in data-intensive FP&A projects, and augment our in-house financial analytics engines. This individual is well-versed in accounting principles and excited to leverage their technical skills (esp. SQL) to enable the highest quality in financial reporting systems. They’ll own and lead projects from start to finish and are very capable of distilling details into clear forms of communication for audiences with varying levels of technical and financial backgrounds.
If you think this position sounds like it could be a fit for you, please consider Ro Data’s pitch to prospective candidates.
What you'll Do:
- Own the accuracy and accessibility of financial data at Ro. This data comes from many different sources and is used by many different groups, from FP&A to Accounting to Operations.
- Own the execution of FP&A analyses that are data intensive and require careful attention to detail
- Design production data models for accurate/complete financial tracking. Ro is a very dynamic place and new features (and even new platforms) are being launched all of the time!
- Leverage data to improve Ro’s Accounting and FP&A capabilities across all products and initiatives
- Offer your technical expertise in preparation and analysis of Finance’s Revenue reporting and communication to upper management.
- Lead the expansion, maintenance, and reconciliation of our in-house financial consolidation engine.
- Manifest a data-driven culture within the Finance team by ensuring that all reporting and decisions accurately utilize the most powerful data available
- Partner with product/engineering to design testing for new financial data models
- Liaise between Data and Finance teams to independently own projects/goals while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Build out data availability for your team through new tooling, reporting, and BI capabilities
What you'll bring to the team:
- Strong experience working with financial data
- Strong SQL abilities
- Solid knowledge of core accounting, especially revenue accounting
- Experience using BI tools (ours is Looker) to effectively convey information
- Empathy with others who use your work
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical aptitude, and numerical dexterity
- Demonstrated track record of project ownership
- Netsuite exposure
- Experience building out BI tools (like Looker)
- Basic coding
- Unix dexterity
- Experience designing data models
Benefits & Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
Read Full Job Description