Every day, thousands of professionals use WorkMarket, an ADP Company, to support the on-demand needs of large organizations. With the Freelance economy expanding at an ever-faster pace, its propulsion has influenced the traditional means of how work gets done. Understanding the impact this groundswell is having on the modern-day economy requires synthesizing data...lots and lots of data. Consequently, we produce iceberg-sized data and -- if you'll excuse the metaphor -- we're only at the tip of analyzing it all.
In this role, you'll work with the Head of Data & Analytics and in collaboration across all corporate functions, to build dashboards, reporting tools, ad-hoc queries, and detailed analysis. This includes adapting our data warehouse and reporting tools to match our fast-paced business needs. Further, you will help shape how our teams and user base consume data on a real-time basis.
- Developing data models to capture and report on KPIs
- Building dashboards and tools to support our internal teams
- Exploring our data to uncover meaningful insights in changes to help drive company growth
- Contextualizing data for a variety of audiences, internally and externally
- A myriad of data projects as needs arise
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Experience with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, et al)
- Demonstrated interest in exploring data and extracting valuable insights
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting expertise
- Proficiency in SQL, preferably across a number of dialects (we commonly write MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Redshift)
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
Bonus points for
- Extensive Looker experience
- Experience with version control and shell commands (git, github, SSH, *nix, etc.)
- Python for Data Analysis (pandas, scikit-learn, etc.)
- Database/query performance optimization
- Comfort with the AWS ecosystem (EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift, et al)
- Experience with data warehousing (Stars and Snowflakes!)
- Knowledge of SaaS-based business
- Enterprise-grade data and systems knowledge
- Tolerance for the occasional data cleansing
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.