Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Data Analyst at Ocrolus:
Ocrolus is a business that is built around data. Understanding our data and unlocking its value is central to our continued growth and success. We are establishing a new Data Analytics team to work with our company data and help roll out our new streaming data & self-serve analytics platform. This is a huge opportunity to support our company mission, and we are excited to talk to candidates with a range of interesting backgrounds! We value technical and scientific rigor, as well as strategic engagement, and cultivating a bias toward action. Every member of our Data Analytics team will have interesting problems they are working on.
- Become an expert in Ocrolus’ rich data assets. Partner with stakeholders and executives to make decision-making data-driven and unlock growth opportunities for our business.
- Understand the nature of data and formulate extraction methodologies based on specified objectives with comprehensive data quality checks.
- Utilize excellent problem-solving skills to create complex, accurate, and high-impact reports and dashboards for all stakeholders that would help in strategic decision-making.
- Adept at deep diving into complex data to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in order to present fact-based business insights to stakeholders.
- Coordinate with stakeholders (including leadership) and with offshore locations to understand the requirement and effectively present the technical and business findings. Partner with Engineering teams to automate and institutionalize analytical products.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in Data Analytics/Business intelligence.
- Demonstrated data analysis skills using one or more; Business Intelligence or Data Visualization software, SQL, Statistical Programming Languages.
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment. Exceptional communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exposure to Agile methodology.
- Hands-on experience: Reporting Tools (Redash/Tableau).
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!