Greater NYC Area
Teachable is looking for a Data Analyst. We're a small, tight-knit team of smart people who like to get a lot done with minimal overhead. We collaborate on roadmap, design, and architecture, and are on a mission to revolutionize education.
As a Data Analyst you would:
- Design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions
- Discover trends/patterns in order to make recommendations
- Collaborate closely with engineering, product, customer care, marketing, and leadership We’re interested in someone with good statistical and critical thinking skills.
- Must know SQL
- Bonus points for experience with BI Tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI) or delivering reports in Excel
- Our ideal candidate is passionate about data and loves deriving business insights from it, is a flexible, creative thinker, and cares about both speed and accuracy.
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $250M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. If you're on the fence about applying, please do! Additionally, Teachable is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to a fair and consistent interview process, and to constantly working to ensure an inclusive work environment.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Read Full Job Description