Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
The Data Analyst position is the perfect role for an entry-level engineer who’s looking to get their feet wet in the world of data science. You report to the Director of Data Science and interface directly with clients’ data science teams across business verticals. Your core responsibilities involve playing an active role in collaborating with internal teams to construct Optimove’s tailored predictive models for our clients. The ideal candidate is a SQL whiz with a strong work ethic, robust analytical and technical capabilities and highly effective time management skills. We are looking for a master multi-tasker that thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments with agility and ease. The Data Analyst is an integral part of the Analytics team and the position is one that brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a rapidly expanding company.
- Conducting consumer data research and analytics
- Working with customer-centric algorithm models and tailoring them to each customer as required
- Constructing ETL processes
- Extracting actionable insights from large databases
- B.Sc in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, or similar major
- Experience or undergraduate courses focused on SQL and Excel
- Exceptional work ethic with outstanding technical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills