- Analyze and interpret acquired data from internal/external data sources and develop ETL process, mapping system and optimize efficiency and data quality using SAS/R, SQL;
- Design and maintain databases for supporting new business models, reporting requirements using R, SQL, categorical data analysis;
- Analyze the complex datasets and create models to interpret and predict trends or patterns in the customer base using time series analysis and forecasting, linear regression analysis (multivariate, simple/multiple linear regression);
- Develop analytical frameworks and set KPI metrics to monitor business and operational performance.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or Applied Mathematics plus skills and knowledge in SAS/R, Time series analysis and forecasting, Linear Regression analysis (multivariate, simple/multiple linear regression), SQL, categorical data analysis.