Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are seeking a Data Analyst with proven experience working as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or similar role. The ideal candidate has strong statistical reasoning skills and experience with operations-intensive companies
- Analyze and interpret acquired data from internal/external data sources and develop ETL process, mapping system and optimize efficiency and data quality using SAS/R, SQL;
- Design and maintain databases for supporting new business models, reporting requirements using R, SQL, categorical data analysis;
- Analyze the complex datasets and create models to interpret and predict trends or patterns in the customer base using time series analysis and forecasting, linear regression analysis (multivariate, simple/multiple linear regression);
- Develop analytical frameworks and set KPI metrics to monitor business and operational performance.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or Applied Mathematics plus skills and knowledge in SAS/R, Time series analysis and forecasting, Linear Regression analysis (multivariate, simple/multiple linear regression), SQL, categorical data analysis.
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description