Greater NYC Area
CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry where accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Launched in 2012, we’ve partnered with thousands of brokers across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model to create the foremost lease and sale transaction data and analytics platform in the world. CompStak is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 50 employees in the US and continues to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Canaan Partners, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $25m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, and we have a regional office in Los Angeles.
Learn more at compstak.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a data quality analyst to work as part of the Data Operations team to help maintain and improve our high standards of data quality as we scale. The role is a great fit for anyone with passion for solving riddles, the desire to build a process out of everything, and the aspirations to grow within the field of data quality.
Provide Analysis and Solutions
- Identify data quality issues and set paths for correction
- Resolve identified issues
- Look for root causes and monitor trends
Develop Quality Programs
- Establish, improve upon and maintain processes to improve overall quality
- Create and maintain best practices and documentation
- Define and improve data quality metrics
- Work closely with the different data groups to improve the flow of issues and solutions
- Maintain an open channel of communication with both business and technical teams across the company
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Highly organized and methodical
- Familiarity with data quality assessment methods
- Hands on experience with data cleansing
- Working knowledge of MySQL or other relational databases
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Python knowledge a plus
An Equal Opportunity Employer ----- M/F/D/V
Read Full Job Description