Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:50 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 9, 2020
ABOUT THE TEAM
Data sits at the heart of Revolut and plays a uniquely crucial role in what we do. With data we build intelligent real-time systems to personalise our product, tackle financial crime, automate reporting, track team performances and enhance customer experiences.
Fundamentally, data underpins all operations at Revolut and being part of the team gives you the chance to have a major impact across the company – apply today to join our world class data department.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for smart and ambitious people who can help us understand our data better. Your main weapons will be SQL, dashboards, statistical techniques and a thorough understanding of our business. You will be joining the Retail Growth team, working on all aspects of North American growth.
The Retail Growth team is full-stack and operates with the sole focus of driving daily active users on the product. The department is cross-functional, encompassing teams spanning product, engineering, data, design, research, marketing, operations and partnerships. Our goal is to change the way people interact with and manage their money, and make Revolut the #1 FinTech App in the US.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Understand our business and its processes through our data
- Apply this understanding and knowledge of our data to help product teams
- Create and maintain new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
- Maintain and create new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
- Promote data literacy across the company, organise and hold workshops
- Align with local Head of Growth to help drive user acquisition in your market and make the customer on-boarding journey seamless
- Help drive go-to market strategy for all products in the US market, working closely with Growth Leads and Product Owners
- Drive local customer research to ensure we’re solving real customer pain points and addressing their needs from the start
- Analyze, prioritize, optimize, and repeat
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Proven work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- Strong SQL skills, experience with analytical databases is a plus
- Data-driven storytelling and visualisation skills (with tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase ect)
- Attention to detail
- Experience coding in Python is a plus
PERKS AND BENEFITS
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Free dinners
• Flexible work hours
Read Full Job Description