Data Analyst at Zearn
Zearn is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. You’ll be working to gather and analyze data to inform all aspects of what we do at Zearn, working to improve our top-rated math curriculum for teachers and students. You’ll collaborate across teams, working with engineers to organize and manage our data and with product, communications, research, and other teams to generate insights in pursuit of our mission to ensure that all students love learning math.
What you'll do:
- Establish and manage a consistent process to organize and fulfill data requests from different teams to effectively inform product development, customer success, etc.
- Develop dashboards and reports to highlight and track key data points regarding program implementation, student progress, and more
- Support management of Zearn’s analytics database and connections to front-end tools for data visualization, marketing automation, customer relationship management, etc.
- Strengthen Zearn’s organizational culture of data-driven decision making
- Explore Zearn’s data to find meaning and patterns; work with other teams to understand the data and make it useful to them
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Proficiency with SQL and knowledge of relational database management systems and data warehouses (e.g. Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and/or other basic spreadsheet tools for organizing and sharing data
- Experience with statistical analysis in Python, R, or similar is a plus.
- Ability to tell written and verbal stories using data to different types of audiences
- An ability and desire to collaborate across different teams within Zearn
- Exceptional curiosity; a drive to explore and understand data, learn what it means, and use it to help our team improve Zearn
- A love of learning, and a love of math
- A commitment to Zearn’s mission of providing an exceptional education to all children
Zearn is an equal opportunity employer.