Hi, we're Brigit! A financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only do we help people today, but also empower them to start saving for tomorrow. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, we're able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates. Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market and our future products will continue to empower and improve the lives of over 100M underserved Americans.
We are looking for an individual who is excited to work in a collaborative environment and willing to learn and grow into the role. An individual who loves to work and interpret data to help influence business decisions. Someone who wants to help structure our reporting and data infrastructure from the ground up.
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree with quantitative coursework (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of data analytics experience
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Experience with Python
- Experience in a fast-paced consumer finance or fintech environment is strongly preferred
What You'll Be Doing
- Defining and creating reporting dashboards
- Developing new, and iterate on existing dashboards, as well as reporting tools to automate reporting
- Partner with colleagues facilitating the design, build and automation of reports/dashboards that provide insight into our business
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, risk, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions
- Leverage data techniques to investigate our data and gain knowledge of our users/business and educate the rest of the team
We're backed by leading VC's, including DCM, Canaan Partners, NYCA, and a number of the world's most influential social impact investors. If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input in the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
-Day 1 benefit coverage for health, dental, and vision
-Offer competitive paid parental leave policy
-Dog friendly office
-Employee wellness initiatives
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description