With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our growing team. The right person will be a champion of big data who can extrapolate big ideas from data analysis. You will support key projects to deliver scalable solutions that tackle our biggest business challenges.
What You'll Do:
- Synthesize raw data into actionable insights to drive business results, identify key trends and opportunities for business teams and report the findings in a simple, compelling way
- Develop a deep knowledge of data, partner with business leads to provide data sets and ad hoc reporting to solve day-to-day issues or answer key questions from our business teams
- Work closely with product analyst team to support data projects of varying degrees of scale
- Build reports and dashboards via our new business intelligence platform
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, (Math, Statistics, CS, Engineering background preferred); 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Able to organize large data sets to answer critical questions, extrapolate trends, and tell a story
- Highly proficient knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, functions)
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Python and scripting languages is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to understand key business drivers; strong attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally
- Interest and/or experience in advertising a plus