Data Analyst at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our Analytics team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Data Analyst you will work across multiple data platforms in order to extract, gather, manipulate, and interpret data which you will translate into actionable insights. You will be analyzing trends and patterns in order to help determine what actions need to be taken to run the business efficiently and effectively and enable growth. In this role, you will have a direct impact on both the sales operations and business operations functions, and be able to help contribute to the future of IAS. As part of the Analytics Team and IAS as a whole, you are enabled to pursue your own ideas that you wish to convert into projects. The Analytics Team encourages cross-functional collaboration working with stakeholders in every org, which means that the career development path is unique and tailored to fit an individual's goals.
What you’ll get to do as a Data Analyst:
- Process dataframes in Python and populate database tables in SQL
- Build on existing data model to incorporate new data sources
- Create and build out reporting in Power BI
- Analyze data to form insights that drive strategy
- Perform ad hoc analysis for stakeholders across the org
- Collaborate with Business Operations, Sales, Executive team, and other stakeholders to use data to help solve problems and inform business decisions
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- Strong SQL skills including building functions & procedures, writing complex queries, and using SQL as an investigative tool
- Python (Pandas/Numpy)
- Experience working with a BI tool (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Ability to synthesize technical information about large datasets to communicate both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Strong communication skills and capacity to translate data into a meaningful story
- Ability to take a vague task and own it through execution
Nice to haves:
- Experience with algorithm design
- Experience working with R
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.