About the Role
We are looking to expand our data organization by adding a Data Analyst to solve a variety of interesting problems in creating a better experience for retail investors, promoting capital-raising efficiency, and helping investors realize their next level. In this role you will wear multiple hats. You will be working with product, design and business stakeholders to derive actionable insights from data to help the organization become smarter about its products and operations, as well as help foster a data-driven culture. In addition, you will also be asked to develop dashboards, user interfaces, and other tools to help automate and accelerate the cycle of insights discovery.
While we are currently working remotely, this role requires the ability to be based out of the NYC office.
What you'll do:
- Partner with business stakeholders in scoping out analytics projects including metrics definition, timeline, dependence, check-in points, deliverables, etc.
- Execute analytics projects with SQL, Python, and Looker and develop dashboards to automate the BI process
- Explore the data and derive actionable insights to advise upon critical business decisions
- Identify opportunities to increase or improve our data capture
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field e.g. computer science, statistics, applied math or related field
- 3-5 years of experience with a stellar track record in a business intelligence/data analyst role
- Experience working with diverse groups of internal or external stakeholders
- Strong proficiency in SQL and Python and/or R
- Familiarity with BI tools e.g. Tableau, Looker, Periscope
- Ability to pick up new technologies and quickly grasp new concepts
- Comfort in exploring in uncharted and undefined spaces while staying focused on what is important for the business
- Familiarity with product and marketing data sources and tools, e.g. Heap, Marketo, Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Outbrain, etc.
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.