Data Analytics Lead - Product at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
As a fast growing company, we are ingesting and generating ever increasing amounts of data. We’re looking for a talented Data Analytics Lead. This person will touch all aspects of the business unit with a focus on product analytics, in order to provide actionable, data-driven insights that inform our key business decisions at scale.
How you will make an impact:
- Identify key drivers in user engagement and retention, synthesize actionable insights and drive strategic recommendations to shape decisions with stakeholders from tactics to roadmap
- Work closely with key stakeholders as a thought partner in scoping and planning and lead development and delivery of quality data products
- Provide day-to-day leadership both in the data analytics team, and cross-functionally to ensure timely implementation of projects
- BS degree and above in a quantitative major e.g. Statistics and above with stellar academic track record
- 8+ years of experience working on analytics and/or business intelligence teams
- Fluent in SQL, database management, and visualization tools e.g. Looker and Tableau. Ability to write fluently in at least one scripting language e.g. Python
- Deep hands-on experience in web analytics and A/B testing data from integration, quality assurance to modeling with a holistic view of customer journey
- Strong expertise in event instrumentation with tools e.g. Segment or Snowplow
- Subject Matter Expert in B2C product analytics domain with extensive experiences in enhancing funnel conversion and establishing solid data-driven testing framework for UI/UX optimization
- Leadership experience at both project & product level - comfort in driving full cycle of engagement covering scoping, planning, execution, iteration and delivery cross-functionally
Nice to Have:
- Domain exposure in subscription eCommerce model
- Experience with 3rd party data augmentation e.g. Experian and Acxiom
- Experience with dbt and Snowflake
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.