Data Analytics - Senior Analyst at Unqork
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client on-boarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors, while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
This role focuses on 3 core areas:
- Platform analytics
- Partner with Product, Design and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Conduct exploratory analyses to identify what to build next in the roadmap
- Utilize data to understand how the platform is being used and generate insights for product and design teams to improve the platform
- Define and support the data collection strategy
- Analyze the effectiveness of product development process using data from software deployments
- Define and measure the KPIs to assist the Enablement team in identifying additional training areas
- Client analytics
- Partner with the solutions team to create the data collection strategy for client projects
- Educate clients about the value of data and how it can be used to improve their businesses
- Share insights and generate dashboards for the clients
- Business process analytics
- Partner with Finance team to track monthly revenue
- Generate revenue forecasts for next 5 years
- Define and measure KPIs to assess the profitability of each client implementation.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis in understanding how our business customers interact with our products as well as how the end users interact with our applications
- Communicate and present data driven insights to different cross functional teams
- Generate reproducible analyses and partner with data engineering team to implement them in our ETL framework
- Assist in furthering a data driven culture within the company
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You pay attention to the details and have good communication skills
- You have a passion for data and how it can be used to transform our company
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, and are self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet and not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in Comp Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience performing advanced analytics using structured and unstructured data.
- Proficiency in SQL, experience with R or Python preferred
- Experience with at least one of key databases such as Snowflake/Redshift, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with cross functional teams to influence the strategy
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) or other methods
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.