Data Engineer, R&D at Prizeout
WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is a first-in-class solution that offers innovative alternative methods to the traditional cash-out process. We connect brands that are looking to acquire and retain customers with platforms that have users who are looking to withdraw funds.
At Prizeout, you will be able to make an immediate impact at an early-stage start-up with the unique opportunity to grow with us by joining at an exciting time. We are a small, collaborative team looking for like-minded individuals that are eager to dive right in from day one.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Lead forward thinking strategy and approach your role as a data hacker.
- Sniff out data from as many different sources as you can find both by sourcing internally and working with third parties.
- Clean sourced data to make it usable in order to enable insight generation.
- Build infrastructure to aggregate data from both internal and external data sources to manage data sets.
- Develop data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and product teams to help adopt best data practices.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of data wrangling experience, ideally with the ability to work across various languages (e.g. Python, NodeJS, SQL)
- Experience in ad tech is a plus
- Experience working with distributed systems in a cloud computing environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate with various organization functions - data science, product, sales
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Team player first and foremost; Self-starter and a get-it-done approach