WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is an advertising technology company with a three-sided marketplace that allows consumers to receive earned or allocated funds via digital gift cards. Our commercial partners offer Prizeout as a withdrawal or disbursement method, while brands can digitally advertise and acquire new customers through Prizeout ad campaigns.
Do you love doing something that has never been done before, even if it is not easy? Do you strive to master what you do? Do you think about data before making decisions and often find yourself asking your teammates to glance at something before you send it out? Do you love trivia or corn hole games? If you answered yes to most of these questions, then Prizeout may be the place for you. We have built a team that that thrives in fast-changing environment and that always aims for the best solution. We cross the finish line together and enjoy the ride at each step of the way.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As a Data Engineer at Prizeout, you will build and maintain enterprise data pipelines to enable the organization’s data capabilities. This data will be used across all organizations including our engineering, analytics, data science and product teams. The ideal candidate will be able to execute on projects, drive them across the finish line, and work collaboratively with others.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Build infrastructure and pipelines to aggregate data from both internal and external data sources to manage data sets
- Develop data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership
- Support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and product teams to recognize and help adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of development experience, ideally in a microservice architecture using languages such as Node.js and Python on the backend
- Experience working with distributed systems in a cloud computing environment
- Strong SQL skills and database expertise
- Experience in ad tech is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Team player first and foremost with a get-it-done approach
- Must be willing to work full-time in NYC; this is not a remote role
Read Full Job Description