Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. As part of our engineering team, you will be expected to challenge the status quo and bring new features and interaction ideas to the table. Our brand has room for growth and innovation, and we are looking for a candidate who is driven and motivated by their passion for solving complex user experience problems through visual- and interaction design.
We’re a nimble team, all open to working outside our comfort zones to realize ideas and we expect you to embrace the same attitude. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- You will be responsible for data that is used for business, product, marketing, and broad company analytics
- You will own the entire data life cycle, including the project management, onboarding and implementation of any new business intelligence and/or data analytics tools
- You will work closely with data analysts and scientists and develop a deep understanding of our product roadmap, marketing trends, and revenue targets
- Participate in the technical design of new features
- Both learn from and teach your fellow engineers by providing constructive feedback
- Collaborate with small teams of talented engineers, product managers, and designers to build the best platform for psychotherapy
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience in a Data Engineering position
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, preferably Looker
- SQL expert
- Python expert
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced environment
- You’ve worked at a data analytics company
- You have health tech or behavioral health experience
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.