Title: Data Implementation Manager
Location: NY or Remote
Bodhala is a purpose-led innovator on a mission to drive much-needed transparency across the $750 billion+ global legal industry. Sanskrit for “illumination of talent,” Bodhala built the legal industry’s leading AI and machine learning-powered spend-management platform delivering analytics, market intelligence, and actionable insights to help corporate legal departments make smarter decisions with confidence. Where corporate legal departments continue to be relentlessly challenged to innovate, become more capital efficient, and drive more enterprise value despite the well-known opaqueness in how legal services are priced, Bodhala is resolving this pressing paradox using data to illuminate price discovery and create a functional market.
For more information, visit: www.bodhala.com
Bodhala is growing fast and hiring top talent across the company to fuel its exciting trajectory and corporate culture. The Bodhala Client Success team is expanding. We are looking for a Data Implementation Manager who will interact with data leads at clients and support the Bodhala Client Success team overall in handling data acquisition, QA, and analyses to support the growth of the business. The ideal candidate is comfortable with data and technical questions regarding data, while maintaining an interest in grooming client relationships and developing their career at a growing early stage SaaS legal technology / data analytics company. Perfect for an analytical professional who is interested in data and direct client interaction. This person will be a mission-critical member of this team, responsible for:
- Provide exceptional Client Service and work directly with clients on data questions and acquisition issues
- Ensure clients maintain access to analytics platform and communicate requests and issues to product development team
- Work with Client Success Managers on assessing client technical capabilities and product fit to ensure optimal engagements and renewals
- Work within the Client Success team and liaise with Bodhala’s Product and Tech teams to ensure Bodhala is delivering value to clients
- Review client data on the Bodhala platform and work with Client Success Managers to prepare reports and insights to deliver value to clients
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Bodhala platform, industry trends, and competition
- Develop templates for insights reporting and training materials
- Maintain files on client usage and set-up, track, and update client status reports
In addition to the skills and experiences below, the ideal candidate is entrepreneurially minded, self-starting, and highly collaborative (without ego) who thrives in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Helpful to have some legal industry, consulting, Software as a Service (SaaS) or related software product experience
- Experience working with data and understanding of data analytics and data-backed insights as a client solution
- Comfort with technical data issues and terminology and ability to understand software product development workflows and platforms -- technology solutions or software experience preferred.
- Experience with customer experience, customer success and/or project management / operations teams
- Strong analytical skills, ability to independently conduct and compile research
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Preferred programming skills, including R/Python for creating automated reports that are run for multiple clients & proficiency in data cleaning/wrangling in preferred languages
- Highly organized, details oriented, highly accurate and able to manage multiple priorities. Thorough in all tasks
- Communication Skills: Outstanding written and verbal skills.
In addition, you must be legally eligible to work in the location of the position.
Bodhala is committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all candidates and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our employment decisions are based on objective considerations without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Bodhala is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact peopleoperations @bodhala.com.