Data Insights Consultant
The Data Insights Consultant is responsible for helping current Optimove clients implement a CRM methodology that suits their specific business needs, build bespoke predictive models, and assist their teams in translating their data into actionable insights. You report to the Director of Strategic Services and interface directly with senior-level marketing and CRM executives across business verticals. You are a data-savvy problem solver with experience analyzing customer behavior to draw actionable insights. You are an emotionally-intelligent individual that communicates with customers in a concise, confident, and knowledgeable manner. You are a dynamic and intuitive thinker that can detect potential problems and provide solutions for clients before they occur. You thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments with a sense of humor and are just as passionate about data science as you are about providing excellent customer service. If this sounds like you or someone you aspire to be, let’s chat.
- Translating data insights into tangible business advice
- Conducting consumer data research and analysis
- Extracting actionable insights from large databases
- Presenting research results to clients
- Implementing new customer projects
- Managing client relationships
- B.Sc. Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, or related majors
- Experience or undergraduate courses with a focus on Microsoft SQL and Excel
- Strong understanding of business and commercial ecosystems
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with conversion optimization, advantage.